Bringing Community Together to building an effective and equitable community for Asian populations residing in El Paso County.
YOU are NEEDED, ages 18 years old & older. Golden Lotus Foundation is in the final
application phase for a 4 1/2 years opportunity thru the Colorado Trust Grant, to develop community organizing tactics and strategies for purpose of:
- Build Power: Identifying, creating, and strengthening individual group, or organizational influence on social, political, civic, or economic matters
- Gather people to identify issues: Bringing a group of individuals together, particularly those in populations most impacted by unjust systems, to identify specific changes and barriers
- Mobilize people to address issues and take action: Inspiring, preparing, and arming individuals with the necessary tools and knowledge to strategically catalyze change toward desired outcomes; can be a component of a larger action plan
- Strategize and plan campaigns, tactics, actions: Creating and implementing plans of action which strategically catalyze change toward desired outcomes
- Date collection and analysis: Gathering and making sense of information obtained by evaluation of programs, services, and/or community organizing activities
- Relationship and coalition building: Identifying, creating, and strengthening individual, group, and/or organizational partnerships and networks.
The mission of the Golden Lotus Foundation provides vital support for Asian American advocacy and intergenerational opportunities in the Pikes Peak Region to experience Asian heritage and traditions.
Speak, Become their Voice. Attend information meeting WEDNESDAY March 11, 2020
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Place: GE Johnson, 25 N. Cascade Ave, suite 400, Colorado Springs 80919, Dale Mobley Room
Information: Please complete Personal Contact Form. RSVP, questions contact Cynthia Aki, CEO, 719 271-5050 mobile, firstname.lastname@example.org